The mission of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee is to provide a means of communication between Berea College student-athletes and the administration of the Athletic Department. The intention of this collaboration is to enhance the student-athlete experience on our campus and to protect both the health and well-being of all student-athletes at Berea.
- To promote communication amongst athletic department personnel, faculty, college administration and student-athletes.
- To promote an understanding of the needs of Berea College student-athletes within the campus community, the conference and our national association.
- To solicit the input of student-athletes regarding proposed campus, conference and national legislation that has an effect on the student-athlete experience.
- To actively promote Berea College athletics to the campus community.
- To create an avenue for student-athlete representation on campus-wide committees that discuss issues pertinent to student-athlete well-being both academically and athletically.
SAAC Executive Board
Tyler Pope, President
TBD, Vice President
2016-17 SAAC Representatives
Tyler Pope, Baseball
Dyonta Bizzle-Brown, Men's Basketball
Zacchea Small, Women's Basketball
Nathan Smith, Men's Cross Country
Gabriella Sabino, Women's Cross Country
Kevin Kim, Golf
Garrison Wagner, Men's Soccer
Maci New, Women's Soccer
Avery Matthews, Men's Tennis
Kristol Whitt, Women's Tennis
Ethan Harris, Men's Track and Field
Annah Pierce, Women's Track and Field
Chelsey Parsons, Softball
Simone Brown, Volleyball
Kenna Morris, Cheerleading
Director of Athletics